Taxi in Podgorica

Pre-booked ways of taxi transport to pick up passengers from Podgorica and go to the airports of Podgorica,Tivat, Dubrovnik and Tirana, or City: Budva, Petrovac, Bar, Herceg Novi, etc. at fixed prices. Order Taxi in Podgorica and Pay Online Free Cancelation.

Book a private taxi in Podgorica

The companies that offer taxi services via the online in Podgorica are serious and dedicated to their clients, the vehicles are clean and tidy and the drivers are nicely dressed and kind.

Both from the city of Podorica and from the airport in Podgorica, you can order a taxi to Podgorica or other cities such as Budva, Kotor, Bar, Petrovac, Tivat, Herceg Novi, Kolašin etc. The price of a private taxi does not differ much from a local taxi in Podgorica.

Private taxi in Podgorica has fixed transportation prices without additional costs. Private taxi in Podgorica is scheduled in advance and paid by credit card. There are two ways to pay by credit card. The first is to pay 30% of the total price and give the remaining 70% to the driver when he takes you to your destination, and the second way is to pay the full amount by credit card.

Both credit card payments are secure and secure. If you have a problem with paying by credit card, you can order one by phone +38269737787 (Whats App and Viber). If you want to cancel the taxi service for any reason, your money will be refunded within 7 days at the latest, depending on Montenegro banka. Cancellation is free of charge. To cancel a taxi, call us on the phone or cancel a taxi by email.

Local taxi in Podgorica

Podgorica is the capital of Montenegro. Podgorica has the most taxi associations in the territory of Montenegro, so here you can find about 20 taxi associations that you can call by phone. Taxi in Podgorica is not expensive, the price ranges from 0.50 to 0.70 euro per kilometre travelled in the town.

When you call one of the taxi services, the call is not free and it is rare for a dispatcher to speak in English, so if you are lucky enough for the dispatcher to speak your language, the vehicle will be sent to your address. When the driver arrives at your address, he will be waiting for you in a taxi and will only leave if you have a suitcase to put in the trunk of the vehicle. Drivers in the local taxi are correct, many of them speak a foreign language, which is not the case with older taxi drivers, driving can be normal or fast, which can lead to stress. The best way to book a taxi in Podgorica is online.

Explore prices, Taxi from Podgorica for our most frequently booked locations.
Dubrovnik-Old-Town

Taxi from Budva to Dubrovnik

From: 200,00 €
Ostrog

Taxi from Budva to Ostrog Monastery

From: 80,00 €
Tivat Airport terminal

Taxi from Budva to Tivat airport

From: 25,00 €
Terminal Podgorica airport

Taxi from Budva to Podgorica airport

From: 45,00 €
Masterpiece of Nature 4 | Go Montenegro

Taxi from Budva to Virpazar

From: 40,00 €
Masterpiece of Nature | Go Montenegro

Taxi from Budva to Sveti Stefan

From: 25,00 €
Kotor | Go Montenegro

Taxi from Budva to Kotor

From: 30.00 €
shkoder city

Taxi from Podgorica to Shkoder

From: 50,00 €
Ulcinj city

Taxi from Podgorica to Ulcinj

From: 70,00 €
Ostrog

Taxi from Podgorica to Ostrog Monastery

From: 50,00 €