Depending on how you use our site, we collect different data and use it in different ways, so please check what applies to you.
- We collect statistical usage data but this data is anonymous and it is not possible to connect it to any personal data that you might share with us in the future;
- We enforce an IP anonymization policy so that we cannot see from which IP address you accessed our site.
2. SEND A REQUEST (BY AN ONLINE FORM OR BY EMAIL)
- When you send a request to Go Montenegro, we will use this data only to reply to your request. We will send at most 2 emails (in case you don’t reply), and we never share your contact information with anyone.
3. MADE A PURCHASE
If you made a purchase of service with Go Montenegro, you will have to share with us some personal data, such as your name and email address;
- We keep your data secured and inaccessible to third parties;
- We will never share your email with anyone;
- We might ask you for additional personal information including your mobile phone number, your accommodation address, and other details that might help us provide a better service;
- We will contact you only regarding the booking you made, which includes the confirmation/change/cancelation/reminder of your booking, and email asking to leave a review after your booking;
- We might share your email address, first name and booking number with Tripadvisor, our partner for review collection. You might get an email from them asking you to leave a review.
4. PAYMENT PRIVACY
- If you book one of the services which requires you to leave your credit card information, our payment gateway provider will receive this information. We don’t save any credit card on our side;
- This information includes the amount to be paid, your credit card type, credit card number, CVC code, expiration date and cardholder data, name, surname, address, city, zip code, country, mobile phone and email;
- When we enter the system of our payment provider, we are not able to see your credit card data except the card type that was used and the last 4 digits of the credit card number;
- We can see all other mentioned data and the transaction details such as transaction dates and statuses (authorized, completed, canceled, returned);